Monday, October 20, 2014

and just like that...

I was having a bad morning...and then just like that can be snapped into the realization that life is so precious. Don't dwell on the nonsense and focus on the love, and family and the real friends....

 I just logged onto Facebook to read that a very special, wonderfully kind and loving girl whom I grew up with has suddenly passed away. She leaves behind two beautiful and young daughters. I am shocked, devestated.   I have had other friends pass away before but this stabbed at my heart in a way that I haven't felt in a really long time.... Her girls...her family...she was the only daughter of 4 children and I can't imagine how her mom is feeling right now. How her daughters are feeling...so shocked.

Here is a good reminder to love the ones we love fiercely and never let anyone or anything be taken for granted.

I am such a silly woman and am so blessed in my life. My nonsense is nonsense and I will always try to remember this. Life is short. A devastating reminder  :(

tearful

aleaha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment